Free 17 Pt Roof Inspection
1. Check for hail or storm damage.
2. Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eves.
3. Inspect all valleys for cracks, and weave/laced in correctly.
4. Inspect flashing’s at all walls.
5. Check to see if shingles are curled, brittle, and/or deteriorated.
6. Inspect chimney, flashings, crowns, and caps.
7. Inspect all metal stacks for proper installation and rust.
8. Check fascia boards for damage or rot.
9. Check rake boards for damage or rot.
10. Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
11. Roofing Underlayments (Ice & Water Shield and Felt Paper).
12. Check for high nails backing out.
13. Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
14. Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
15. CRoof Ventilation & Accessories.
16. Roof Sheathing (OSB or Plywood).
17. Inspect drip edge at high & low eaves.
Take a proactive, preventative approach and save thousands! Make your roof last as long as possible. The roof tune up replaces damaged or badly worn shingles, re-caulk as needed and replace up to 2 pipe jacks for $475.
Do not wait for a stain to appear on the ceiling of your home! Call us now at 614-578-3026 for your free roof inspection.